- 2 colheres de sopa de sementes de chia
- 1 xícara de leite vegetal (eu usei amêndoas)
- 6 unidades de tâmaras sem caroço
- 3 colheres de sopa de cacau em pó
COCOA CHIA SEED PUDDING
- 2 TBS chia seeds
- 1 cup of non-dairy milk (I used almond milk)
- 6 pitted dates
- 3 TBS of cocoa powder
Pour into individual serving bowls, garnish your way and put them in the fridge for 30 minutes to 1 hour before serving. I garnished mine with date spread and a tea spoon of chia. If you want, you can pour the remaining water from the dates over the finished pudding, it also looks very nice.
You can also make chia flour by processing the grains in the blender and using with other foods. The chia gel is an excellent egg replacement in sweet or savory recipes.